Dr. Pravin Kaushal offers services in pain management. With his 10 years of experience, he doesn’t only heal the pain through reflexology but also removes the pain totally by going into the root of it.
When advises are followed, it is a guarantee that any pain treated through reflexology will not come back.
Do you have pains?
Pain is a symptom or a disorder related with a certain muscle or organ. Therefore, it is important to understand the cause of pains. Pain is a communication mechanism between body and brain to heal the related organ or muscle by drawing attention of the brain to that muscle or organ. Whenever a muscle or an organ doesn’t work according to the basic principles of the body mechanism, an impulse related with the pain is sent to the brain through the neurotransmitters. Reflexology works on the principle of putting neurotransmitters into action and sending more impulses to readjust the body’s basic working principle related with that organ or muscle. There’s always a trigger for pain and this trigger can be detected by pain management. Otherwise, though the symptom is treated, pain will come back as the problem is not solved from the root. All pains depending on its type can be treated from 1 session to 10 sessions.
Pains that can be treated
- Knee pains
- Back pains
- Neck pains
- Tennis elbows
- Any unidentified pains
Other benefits of reflexology
- Releases stress and tension
- Improves blood circulation and activates lymph drainage
- Assists in elimination of toxins
- Strengthens the immune system and harmonises vital functions
- Enables a deep state of relaxation and well being
- Reflexology is often used in conjunction with other forms of medical treatment. It can be performed on everyone from infants to the elderly. It can also be used to enhance health as well as treat very sick individuals. It is also safe during pregnancy, before and after surgery.
- Specific conditions which benefit from reflexology include: Allergies, restless leg syndrome, back pain, bladder infections, bronchitis, childbirth, chronic fatigue, chronic pain, constipation, diarrhea, ear infections, female health problems, fever, gastritis, hay fever, headaches, insomnia, irritable bowel syndrome, menstrual cramps and stress. Most conditions can be treated by reflexology in that it is stimulating the body’s system to heal itself.
Modern day living is creating stress and tension which can cause many complaints. In fact medical researches show that more than 75% of all health problems can be linked directly to stress. Here are some conditions which can benefit from reflexology therapy:
- Blood Circulation: Varicose veins, hemorrhoids, high blood pressure
- Digestive System: Stomach upsets, stomach bloating, irritable bowel syndrome, colitis, diarrhea, ulcers
- Nervous System: Sleep disorder, depression, lack of concentration or energy, memory loss
- Articulations: Muscular aches and pains, arthritis, sciatica
- General: Weight gain, skin problems, asthma, migraine, acceleration of ageing process